DUEBA CHERRY PINK LENSES REVIEW!!!!!!

Hello sweeties!



Today I wanted to review the other pair of circle lenses  i brought from solution-lens and that i will use for cosplay!!! (or to go out with my friends!!!!!) 
(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


DUEBA CHERRY PINK ( also known as DUEBA TONY 3 TONE PINK)

  






  • Diameter 14.50 mm
  • Water content 38-42%
  • Base curve 8.6
  • 1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
  • Packaged in sterile buffered saline
  • FDA and EU approved contact lenses
  • Ophthalmologists and optical shops certified

photo from their shop


This is actually how the parcel looked like!!! They put on some cute stickers too and a little gift in my parcel o(≧∇≦o)

  
the parcel!!!!
 
 the lenses in the case they sent me *^*

now some pics of me wearing these gorgeous lenses ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰



facing the window (natural light)



outdoors with indirect sunlight

 


bathroom light


flash photo


What is the natural color of your eyes ?   brown 

Overall Rating
Design~ 5/5 ✩✩✩✩✩
I always love contact lenses with natural design, and these are really natural!!! (*´▽`*) 

Color~ 2,5/5 ✩✩
These lenses are a nice pink!!! They show nicely their color in a cold or flash lighting but with warm lighting look a little bit... brownish ?? Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)  These lenses cover my eye color very well... i wonder how they might look like on light eyes (;^◇^;)ゝ

Enlargement~ 3/5 ✩✩✩
14.5mm! These lenses are not big so if you need some dolly eyes these are not for you, but if you want a natural look, well, these are perfect!!

Comfort~ 4,5/5 ✩✩✩✩
As usual dueba contacts are really confortable! I dont feel them, they dont dry out my eyes and dont obstruct my sight. One day i had a little problem but it was for sure because the previous night i sleept just few hours.....

 Naturalness~ 4,5/5 ✩✩✩✩
Blend well with my eyes color, the enlargement is natural, these are not the most natural in the world but everyone i know think that changed my eyes color with some kind of surgery :') 

Anyway, i hope you found my review useful! 
You can find these lenses here   (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

You can partecipate to their permanent giveaway too and have the possibility to win a free pair of circle lenses!!!
Thank you for reading
o((*^▽^*))o















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCIDENTALY BROGHT WRONG COLOUR LENSES? SNOW HYDRO LENTI (kamehouse)

VENUS EYE AQUA CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW

SOLUTION-LENS REVIEW DUEBA HIDROCOR CRYSTAL BROWN