BUNNY 3 COLOR CHERIE BLUE CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW!!!!

Hello sweeties!

Today I wanted to review the other pair of my circle lenses  i brought from Klenspop last year (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ


It's been a while since my last review (again ) (^^")
I've done so many thing and i was quite busy with my homework and working on some new cosplays!! 

And now the review i hope you enjoy it \( *^* )/

 BUNNY 3 COLOR CHERIE BLUE 









  • Diameter 14.8 mm
  • Water content 38%
  • Base curve 8.6
  • 1 year disposable 
  • Manufactered by lenspop
  • origin korea

BUNNY 3 COLOR  CHERIE BLUE
photo from their shop


I dont have a pic of the parcel I received but it was in a little box, i liked it more than the parcel from pinkyparadise tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


I ordered one pair of lenses!!! It was my very first time buying circle lenses online by myself! I was a little worried, but all went nicely! They send me a free trasparent lens case too !!



shitty quality photo yeeeah

now some pics of me wearing these huge and vibrant lenses, i tried to do a frozen makeup  (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪






facing the window (natural light)




outdoors with indirect sunlight




bathroom light




flash photo




indoor with natural light



Overall Rating
Design~ 4/5 ✩✩✩✩
I really enjoy the desing. It 's really cute and it remid me doll eyes!!! Perfect for some cute character (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ 

Color~ 3,5/5 ✩✩✩
These lenses are a light blue! It is a little different from the color I imagined and these lenses have a little "circle" of brown in it! These lenses cover well my brown eyes but in some lighting look dark blue.

Enlargement~ 5/5 
14,8 mm! These lenses are looks really big in my eyes and gives you a dolly effect!

Comfort~ 4/5 ✩✩✩✩
These circle lenses are however not really confortable!!! I usually don't feel them for the first 3 hours, after those hours i start feeling them, even thought they don't dry out my eyes and don't obstruct my sight.

 Naturalness~ 3/5 ✩✩✩
The enlargement is not really natural and the color don't blend really well with my eye color :(


I use these lenses for cosplay but you can use them for dayly wearing!

 I really enjoyed my experience with klenspop and i will surely buy from them again, my parcel arrived withing 11 days since i had ordered and i paid really cheap price for both the shipping and the lenses! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑  The only "bad" thing of this store is the limited selection they have.


Anyway, i hope you found my review useful! 
You can find these colored lenses here   (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


Thank you for reading

 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCIDENTALY BROGHT WRONG COLOUR LENSES? SNOW HYDRO LENTI (kamehouse)

VENUS EYE AQUA CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW

SOLUTION-LENS REVIEW DUEBA HIDROCOR CRYSTAL BROWN