SUPER PINKY BRIGHT RED LENSES REVIEW

Hello sweeties!

Today I wanted to review the other pair of circle lenses  i brought from PinkyParadise (/^▽^)/*+*+*


It's been a while since my last review (^^")
I've done so many thing and i was quite busy with school and other things (⌣_⌣”) 
i will really try to post more stuff here! Promised!!!

And now the review  \( *^* )/

 SUPER PINKY BRIGHT RED 








  • Diameter 15.0 mm
  • Water content 42%
  • Base curve 8.6
  • 1 year disposable 
  • Packaged in sterile buffered saline
  • origin south korea



Super Pinky Bright Red Close-up
photo from their shop

The pic i took its not the best!! (˵¯͒⌢͗¯͒˵) 



I ordered two pair of lenses for me!!! One is red (the one in this review) and the other is violet (same brand)!!!! They send me for each pair a free lens case too !!




now some pics of me wearing these vibrant and colorful lenses (*´∀`*)




facing the window (natural light)





outdoors with indirect sunlight




bathroom light




flash photo




indoor with natural light



Overall Rating
Design~ 4/5 ✩✩✩✩
I really like the desing. It really nice and quite natural!!! Even if the color is not (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ 

Color~ 5/5 ✩✩✩
These lenses are a really bright red! It is what i was looking for and im really happy with them! These lenses cover my brown eyes nicely and im pretty sure these cover light eyes too .

Enlargement~ 3,5/5 ✩✩✩
15,0 mm! These lenses are not all that big but enlarge my eyes anyway!! 

Comfort~ 5/5 ✩✩✩✩✩
These circle lenses are confortable! and not thick!!! I dont feel them for the first 4 hours, after those hours i start feeling them a little unconfortable , even thought they dont dry out my eyes and dont obstruct my sight.

 Naturalness~ 3/5 ✩✩✩
Blend well with my eyes color, the enlargement is not really natural but still, not a "natural" color but pretty  (✿◠‿◠)


I use these lenses for characters from tokyo ghoul but these are perfect for every character with red eyes!!

 AND HERE THE ONLY THING I COMPLAIN ABOUT THESE LENSES:
they took so much to arrive at my home like 2 months????? i dont know if it is my country post or the store had some problem but its still so much!!!(;¬_¬)


Anyway, i hope you found my review useful! 
You can find these colored lenses here   (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


Thank you for reading

 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENUS EYE AQUA CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW

ACCIDENTALY BROGHT WRONG COLOUR LENSES? SNOW HYDRO LENTI (kamehouse)

BUNNY 3 COLOR CHERIE BLUE CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW!!!!